Enjoy these. None of these are jump scares, don’t worry.
- DARK SHADOW FIGURE SOBBING: A person walks into a room and sees a dark shadow figure sitting on the floor with it’s head in it’s lab, he promptly walks out and walks back in a couple minutes later. What he sees next, is something you’re going to have to watch to figure out.
- DEMON HANDS: Hands, hundreds of them growing out of walls. It looks like a scene straight out of Grave Encounters
- THE CAT WITH HANDS: Don’t watch this at midnight is all I’m telling you
- I HAVE THE BODY OF A PIG: Some paranormal investigators found some startling EVP. The end of this video will increase the creepiness.
- BOY ATTACKED BY GHOST: Towards the end where something attempts to drag him by the leg *shivers*
- FALLEN ANGEL: Two men find a trail of feathers and find an emancipated humanoid figure behind the bushes
- ELISA LAM: You probably have heard about this case, but the body of this girl was found in the hotel’s water tank not too long after this. Do you see the strange hand motions she’s making? And who on earth is she talking to?
- GHOST SCREAMING IN A HAUNTED HOTEL: Sounds of screaming coming from an empty room
- NO THROUGH ROAD: A bunch of boys explore a seemingly endless road, they find a few bunny corpses along the road
- POSSESSION AT A STORE: Look at the glass door, right when he hits the floor. You can see the reflection of something coming out of his body.
If you like this, perhaps you’ll like the 10 creepy audio recordings
i need a boyfriend to watch these with
Did someone say rimming? I’m pretty sure someone said rimming.
Got to swim with my sister underneath a waterfall in Burgess State Park today. Not gonna lie, it was pretty sweet.
Republicans are scary but republicans under the age of 20 are even scarier
Yeah liberals are terrified of educated youth
did your dad tell you that
since my roadtrip to Montana, I got to update my states map of places I’ve been to
Leaked Deadpool VFX Footage
Ryan Reynolds has been campaigning for a Deadpool solo film ever since X-Men Origins: Wolverine. There was rumors that there was even a Deadpool movie test reel created by FOX and Ryan Reynolds but the only person that seemed to have seen it was Deadpool creator Rob Liefeld. It looks like those rumors were true. While the test footage is mostly CGI, it’s voiced by Ryan Reynolds and gives a glimpse at what an R-rated Deadpool movie might look like.
Imagine if the whole, beautifully paved world looked like this.
These are solar panels that, if placed in the place of roadways and other paving sites (parking lots, parks, etc) can produce more renewable energy than the entire country produces.
It’s currently in the prototype stage with amazing results. Plus, they can be used in all weather situations that will also make icy roads a thing of the past. Heating elements will melt any ice and snow that sits on top. Another thing, they come with LEDs inside so that you’ll have a better view of the road as you drive. All powered by solar energy.
I Fucking Love Science posted an article about it and it’s also raising money on indiegogo, which is disgustingly far from the goal. They have some pretty sweet gifts, including bumper stickers, a necklace containing pieces of the prototypes, and an entire working prototype of the plates.
BONUS: The prototypes were made of 10% recycled plastic AND can still handle the heaviest trucks. Imagine what the final product could do.
I urge everyone to at least reblog and spread the message so that hopefully this reaches the goal at May 31st. Projects like this hit me right in the heart because of my passion for renewable energy, which is what I hope to deal with once I’m done with my Engineering degree. I would gladly work on this project if I could, but for now I’m going to settle with donating as much as I can and spreading the word as far as possible.
So, signal boost! <3
I wonder how this could be further adapted for diverting water flow during heavy rains?
I believe they have already planned for storm water flow - including treatment and redistribution of water to purify it in the cells before it returns to the ecosystem - not sure if there are plans for flood waters or other natural disasters, but really have even our current roads been prepared for that?
I think it’s important to add that this project has already received funding from the US Highway Federal Administration for research and development, and are now only looking for production funding. This isn’t a far-distant, maybe unattainable project, like so many we all see, it is one that is well within reach. So everybody GET MORE EXCITED ABOUT THIS.